Changelog - November 2021
Between Halloween celebrations and Christmas planning, we have been hard at work on Whaly and we released a ton of new features!
Thousands of users rely on Whaly every day to monitor and improve their revenue. Join them now!
Between Halloween celebrations 🎃 and Christmas 🎄 planning (yes some people plan Christmas this early), we have been hard at work for the past month on Whaly 🐳 and we released a ton of new features!
Highlights can be found below ⬇️
🛠 Workbench Improvements
To make your data business ready even faster, we’ve improved the current workbench to:
- Navigate easily between datasets & views created by different sources
- Create datasets by writing SQL queries for times when you need to write code. Details here.
- Add formulas without crashing your whole environment
🤖 New Connectors
- Pennylane: For companies using Pennylane as their accounting solution, we have created the connector to give you the capabilities to reconcile your invoice with data from any other tools. Details here
- Orbit: Follow the way your communities are performing by connecting Orbit to Whaly.
- Slack: For those who want to track their slack usage, whether you have a public or a private community, we give you the tools. Details here
- Github Stars: Monitor your public Github repository Star with this whole new integration.
- Segment: Get instant access to your event based analytics directly from Whaly
🆕 Other Improvements
- We now offer the capabilities to use your own Google BigQuery instead of our managed Data Warehouse. Reach out to us if you are interested.
- We added the capabilities to delete a Source
- We fixed bugs to improve the stability and experience